The Process of Order
- Asking for price quotation can be sent via email, by providing the detail of order information. so that we can offer the best price, such as : type of order , Total order , the size , number of pages ( for types of booklets , tabloid ) , color prints ( Full color or B / W ) , materials to be used , and so on
- If the client already have the print sample including for the materials used , color and concepts that have been printed, client can send those sample to Mahameru address.
- Before performing the printing process includes editing , layout and proofing prints, firstly the client must be agree with the cost of printing. Mahameru will send the Invoice link via email to be approved. If it necessary we can also apply the Contract Letter (for special project) along with other supporting documents including letters of tax, licenses which can then be signed by both parties .
- Require Deposit 50 % of total order, a deposit payment can be made through Wire Bank Transfer
- In a period of 1 x 24 hours after the deposit received and after all the final files has been received by Mahameru, process orders will be carried out .
- For certain orders, Mahameru will perform proofing as print samples before order is done in large quantities .
- Finishing time starting from order completion approves the proofing results and determined by the quantities and types of orders
- Orders will be delivered directly by MahaMeru Currier for Free ( for range area of Denpasar , Sanur , Nusa Dua , Kuta and Ubud) . Free delivery applied for order min IDR. 1.000.000. For outside Bali and international destination, the order will be shipped via expeditionary service / cargo ( the cost of shipping services is determined by the weight of the goods and the delivery destination )
File Artwork & Media Digital
- Files are delivered suggested in CMYK / RGB color format ( not Pantone color)
- Suggested file type to get the most maximum result :
- Photograpy media : which contains more pictures than text, should be send the files as JPG format, within resolution of 300 dpi. Try to use images / pictures with good quality, not broken and blur.
- Graphic & vector design : Should be in format CDR ( CorelDraw ) , PDF and AI ( Adobe Illustrator ), make sure to convert Fonts to curve / embed fonts . It is not recommended to send files in JPG format , because the file that contains a lot of text, graphs outline will appear blurry and not sharp , especially if the file will be print in to larger format .
- Document Prints : For printing booklets, magazines, tabloids, it is advisable to send the file in PDF format. Do not use in Microsoft Office ( word, excel , power point ) files format.
- Banner Printing large size banner can transmit into JPG file format, set the file resolution to 100-200 dpi . Set the compression level so that the results remain smooth.
- Print outs on any material experience the difference, it depends on the level of material thickness, texture and types.
- For more detail about file format and file requirement please read HERE